Search

Content

Jeffrey + Honey

Hair and Make up: Hale Retcie Salcedo Demetrio
Planning and coordiantion: Bash Grandeur Weddings and Events
Videography: SMS Seven Media Studio 

These two just got hitched yesterday and It's one of the prettiest wedding I've seen. While we were doing the postnup, I was asking Honey and Jeff how they met, how he proposed, etc.. They told it in the way that implied it all happened kind of quick. and when I say quick, he asked her to marry him the first day they met--you know when you know!  (I'll tell you the whole story in my next post.)  

You can watch the Slideshow here: https://vimeo.com/65942119
*Please don't forget to click the HD button for a  clearer vid.






 and by the look on their faces, they definitely know and the camera doesn't lie :)










Engagement shoot doesn't always have be too serious! :)



































 Have a nice day!