Search

Content

Bem, Aia and Vashti

Kids. They are simply adorable. What makes them so fun to photograph is the innocence and care-free look on their faces. Just watching them go about with their games or silly gestures takes all your stress away. The giggles, laughter, smiles and even the cute tantrums can melt your heart like an ice-cream under the sun. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to being a kid again. It would be nice to be free from all the problems and worries that plague grown-up life and just busy myself with making a house out of legos or which dress to put on Barbie today. But obviously, that ain't gonna happen. The closest I can get to this wish is to just be around them-- cute, cuddly kiddos. It's one of life's greatest joys, laughing and playing with little children. And then, I feel young again.